- SA 2 Stereo Amplifier, all handmade in Gainesville Virginia using top quality electronic components, circuit design, and point-to-point wiring. Read the reviews about this special vacuum tube amplifier in our NEWS section…Awarded the Positive Feedback Oasis Award at AXPONA 2019.
- All vacuum tube design (not a hybrid) with increased power output of 80 Watts RMS per channel and self bias using KT88/KT90/KT120 tubes (no adjustments required)
- User adjustable features for global negative feedback control, and Triode or Ultralinear output mode of operation
- Bridgeable design to configure the stereo amplifier for mono operation providing even more power output
- Unbalanced RCA inputs located in front (with diamond cover to conceal) and Balanced XLR inputs in rear
- Magic Eye vacuum tube displays for left and right output level meters with intensity display control (high-off-low)
- Handmade by Mike McGary and with a Lifetime Warranty (excluding the vacuum tubes- 90 days from date of purchase)