- Gain: 28dB using 6N1P tube (tube type dependent)
- Maximum Output Voltage: 35 Volts (Bypass), 5 Volts (Low), 10 Volts (High) with 1.3 Volts input and 100 kΩ load
- Max Input Voltage: 1.3 Volts (~0.9 Volts RMS)
- Input Impedance: >48 kΩ (sensitivity setting and frequency dependent)
- Output Impedance: 1.8 kΩ (typically)
- SNR: > 90 dB unweighted (22Hz – 22kHz)
- Hum and Noise (with input grounded) 400 microvolts
- Frequency Response: 3Hz – 40kHz (-1dB)/ 1Hz – 72kHz (-3dB) Volume at midpoint setting with less than 0.15% THD; Volume at max setting with less than 1% THD
- Phase: Inverting
- Dimensions: D= 13”, W= 17” and H= 3”
- Power consumption (idle): ~ 20 Watts (tube dependent)
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Power: 120V-60 Hz/240V-50Hz (electrically configurable, please inquire if purchasing product for use outside the USA)
NOTE: Specifications depend upon line voltages and tube types.